Safeco Insurance Company - Insurance Fraud by Safeco
I had full coverage on my home with Safeco Insurance. A pipe burst inside my bathroom and for 3 days the house soaked with water running throughout the house. From the beginning, their adjusters had no intention of being fair.They figured out how much I had paid in Premiums and that is what they wrote me a check for. You cannot renovate a house for $17,000.
Then the house suffered a structural failure where a structural beam under stress bent. Safeco sent over Rimkus Engineering to inspect for the cause of the failure. All they were doing was looking for a way out of the claim. This clown did not have any supporting data to prove that waater from an outside area caused my house to shift. I hired an Engineer and he looked and found the beams that had bent and supported the data 100% using Servepros data. The beam had a moisture content of 40%. Smoking gun.
Long story short, Safeco even denied my loss of use for 9 months and the Ms Insurance commission is worthless. The total damages to my house is easily $65,000. I have so far only received $39,500. I have spent $47,000. The house is not finished
Thanks for nothing Safeco. I will never own another Homeowners Policy . Why pay for a Policy if they will not honor the Policy.review #257405
You may also like
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "Last night I returned home to a paint sprayed lawn and a letter rolled-up on our door handle. As soon as I saw the paint spray lines I already had..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "........................AT ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS ----------- WE WORK HARD- WE PLAY HARD - WE PARTY HARD !!! ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO BORN WEEK AND DREAM WEAK. NO PLACE..."